It’s time to join our neighborhood network – Nextdoor! Your probably wondering what is Nextdoor?
Nextdoor is a private social network for our neighborhood. It’s the easiest way for you and your neighbors—and only you and your neighbors—to talk online and make all of your lives better in the real world. And it’s free.
Neighbors are using Nextdoor to:
- Find a new home for an outgrown bike
- Track down a trustworthy babysitter
- Quickly get the word out about a break-in
- Find out who does the best paint job in town
- Organize a garage sale
- Ask for help keeping an eye out for a lost dog
- Finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
Privacy & Safety
Fences are sometimes necessary. But online privacy is always necessary. Nextdoor makes it safe to share online the kinds of things you’d be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
- Only you and your neighbors can see what’s shared.
- Every neighbor has to verify their address.
- Every neighbor signs in with their real name. Just like in person.
- Only neighbors can see information shared on your neighborhood site.
- Information shared will never show up in Google or other search engine.
- Our website is protected by password and encrypted by HTTPS.
- Nextdoor never shares your info with advertisers.
Join today, remember it is free, to start getting to know your neighbors better and never miss an important neighborhood announcement. Everyone in your household can join Nextdoor!